Elfen Hardd grew from a desire to give people the freedom to customise a piece and make it their own and get a truly personal shopping experience.
How the Process Works
Since 2014, I've tried many ways to keep your shopping experience as easy and pain-free as possible. I've played about with forms with character limits, diagrams that show the sizes of designs, and almost everything in between.
At the end of it all, everything was far too complicated. Now, instead of scrolling through 20 options to get the item you want, all I ask you to do is to describe it to me in your own words before you check out. If there are any problems or questions, I'll get in touch with you to clarify. In fact, I'll get in touch to put your mind at rest either way. Once we're both happy that I understand what you want, I'll finally head to my bench and get your order made for you!
Processing time can take anywhere from 3 to 10 days, depending on my workload at the time. I try to keep the current processing time up-to-date and visible at the top of my website at all times, but if you're worried that your item might not make it in time, again, please get in touch. I'm always happy to chat with you.
Summary of a normal order process:
- You place an order, using your own words to describe your inscriptions etc, on my website
- I receive your order and contact you by email to confirm the details. This email will also confirm an expected processing time.
- If there are any changes to be made, you can inform me anytime before the expected processing date (I always try to give 24 hours notice to give you a chance to correct if necessary!)
- When everything's confirmed, I make your order, package it and get it shipped.
- You receive a shipping notification & Tracking code to keep track of your parcel
- If you have any feedback after receiving your order, I love to receive reviews on Trustpilot, Google, Facebook, or anywhere you choose! I'm also always available to answer any questions or concerns you have by email after receiving your order, though I always hope that you'll be happy :)